Friday, February 6, 2015

the search for love



I spent my life totally 100% on my study. I needed friends, I needed people. I'm stay for another longer time to make myself happy, but eventually it was not really what I expect for. I bring myself to another place, grow up and learned everything there. All the time, I tried to cheer up myself back, but ya, it doesn't really work. But at the heart, what makes us run from creation is simply by Love. The need and to receive love. This need has been put in us by the Creator.

And every need is created by God, has been created for a purpose. The need to give and receive love was created as a driver. A driver that pushes us back to God. Somewhat like, we began with God, and God wants us to come back to Him in this life- even before we come back to Him in the next.

Sometimes, I cry why I dont ever think where was my lost happiness? Am I really not a very good man? till I found back myself, the lost happiness is just to give and receive love by the Creature. 

To gain happiness, is just not only you find in yourself, but sure, it giving the positive in yourself too. Filling the happiness in your soul, it build your new world. The entire world makes every single things in your life becoming better and better. The more you run after it, the more it evades you. But if you run to God instead, happiness will run after you. If you run to God instead, the love of people will run after you. If you run to God instead, success will run after you. True success in this life, and the next. If you run to God instead, provision will run after you.


"Allah is Al Wadud (The Source of Love). Therefore, love comes from God-not people. As one author, Charles F. Haanel, put it: "To acquire love...fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet."



When you fill yourself with the Source of love (Al Wadud), you become a magnet for love. Allah teaches us this in the beautiful hadith Qudsi:



"If Allah has loved a servant [of His], He calls Gavriel (on whom be peace)   and says; 'I love So-and-so, therefore love him.'" He (the Prophet pbuh) said: "So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: 'Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him.' And the inhabitants of heaven love him." He (the Prophet pbuh) said: "Then acceptance is established for him on earth. (Muslim Bukhari, Malik, & Tirmidhi)




No comments:

Post a Comment